We’re embarking on an exciting new project! Together with Krista Seiden, we’re creating an online learning course about the technical implementation of Google Analytics 4 on her digital learning platform KS Digital Academy.
Our goal is to launch the course in April 2022.
Learn what the course will be about:
- Learn how to configure your browser for technical implementation and debugging to make sure your data quality is what you expect it to be.
- Learn how to configure the Google Analytics 4 Configuration Tag with Event Parameters, User Properties and Fields to Set.
- Learn how to configure Google Analytics 4 events to include custom parameters, custom dimensions and custom metrics to improve data granularity.
- Learn how to implement Ecommerce data throughout the funnel, from Product Impressions all the way to Transactions.
- Learn how to make Google Analytics 4 Privacy-Friendly and work well together with your Consent Management Platform, including Google’s Consent Mode.
Don’t know Krista yet?
Krista Seiden is the Chief Instructor for KS Digital Academy courses and the Principal Digital Analytics Consultant with KS Digital, an analytics consultancy she founded in 2019, helping businesses make the most of their investments in digital marketing and analytics.
Previously, Krista was VP, Product Marketing & Growth at Quantcast. Prior to that, she was at Google for nearly 7 years, where she led Product Management efforts across the Google Marketing Platform and served as the external evangelist for the Google Analytics suite of products. You can follow her blog at www.kristaseiden.com and on twitter @kristaseiden.