Really cool that you’re interested in working with us! If you’re unsure who we are, we recommend reading our about us page first.
What we do:
We help marketing and growth departments turn their marketing data into business value. What that means in day-to-day business is that we help our clients figure out what is most important to measure to reach their goals, make sure they can measure that together with their developers, and push them to actually use the data to achieve the results they are looking for. In most cases, we work towards a marketing data warehouse running on Google BigQuery that collects data from Google Analytics, various advertising sources and some business systems like a CRM or ERP. We tend to work for ambitious marketing teams that acknowledge the value of data and that are looking for custom solutions that will give them an edge over their competitors. That’s where you come in.
What your job will be:
Garbage in, means garbage out. That’s why every data-driven marketing success case starts with a solid measurement implementation. You will help our clients create beautiful descriptive dataLayers, structure well-organized tag management solutions, and make sure all marketing technology in the stack is provided with high-quality data to perform at its best.
What we’re looking for:
- You need to be an autonomous and independent person able to work in a fully remote & asynchronously working team.
- You need to speak and write English fluently.
- You need to have high-speed stable internet connectivity wherever you decide to work from.
- You need to live within an 6-hour timezone difference from the Central European Timezone.
- You need to be comfortable with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (4).
- It would be great if you have experience with Server-Side Tag Manager.
- It would be great if you have experience with Snowplow Analytics.
- It would be great if you have experience with Google Cloud Platform & BigQuery in particular.
- It would be great if you have experience with dbt (or a similar solution).
- It would be great if you have worked at an agency before juggling multiple projects and clients.
Now, let’s not waste each other’s time. The “need’s” in the requirements above are actually needed. These are not things we can overcome or train you in, we’re too small for that right now, so please don’t reply if you don’t match them.
What we’re offering:
- A really competitive salary
- Either as a contractor or on payroll, depending on your preferences and where you live.
- A lot of freedom and autonomy to plan your work however you see fit
- No manager! (This can be challenging for some!)
- No set hours to work or minimum hours to work
- A minimal amount of overhead meetings and administrative tasks
- A Maximum amount of focused time to achieve results so you can enjoy the rest of your life!
- Challenging projects for interesting clients
- We say no to a lot of clients and try to say yes only to projects which pay us well and challenge us to learn new things.
- Quarterly trips to work together with the team somewhere in the world
If you’re interested, please share your LinkedIn with us (no need for a handcrafted CV) and we’ll plan a short introduction call to get to know you!
Email us a jobs AT datatovalue DOT nl